Saturday, March 23, 2024

Zoochosis - Save The Animals

 Alright, I'll admit it's been a hot second since I was the kinda guy who kept up with new games. But a friend brought Zoochosis to my attention, and the trailer had me by the throat. I love animals and horror, and this felt so fresh compared to so many things I have seen, including movies.



Now, I watched the trailer, and as excited as I am for this creative monster design, I am worried this will turn into an animal snuff game. But I can only pass that jugdement after I get to play/see more than what the trailer offers.

Zoochosis is a horror survival game shot from the player's bodycam. You play a nighttime zookeeper. Your job is to find a cure for the infection that has taken over the zoo. You'll face a range of nasty, messed-up creatures, such as a multi-limbed giraffe and a kangaroo with more teeth and tongue than your average greasy guy at the bar.

So far, it looks like this bad boy will only be out for Steam, but who knows in the future? There isn't any price or real date for this upcoming game, but all the mystery around it just makes us more hyped.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, to go and check it out.




Some of the character designs might be familiar. The creator behind Unnatural Habitat [Leovincible] is the concept artist for this project, and the vibe is perfect.




The bottom line is, I can't wait to play or see some overexcited dude play this for me to watch while I try not to jump out of my skin.

--Franky--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zoochosis - Save The Animals

 Alright, I'll admit it's been a hot second since I was the kinda guy who kept up with new games. But a friend brought Zoochosis to ...